Monday, May 6, 2013

Thrifty Finds May 6

Today was a breezy (literally and metaphorically) trip to Goodwill for my weekly thrifting fix.  I didn't find as much as I hoped as again I didn't get there until noon.  But I didn't come away empty handed. I got 2 sets of 70s era dishes. And it being Santa Fe, I had to walk to the car while a mixture of rain, snow, and hail pelted me and my new finds. 
And just to include another set of beautiful photos, here are some lovely vintage buttons, again from my grandmother.  I was sorting through these today picking out the ones I will no longer use and plan to list on Etsy.  These are the ones I found: 

As always the above items will be listed and for sale soon in my Etsy store!  Feel free to contact me to reserve anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment