Thursday, March 21, 2013

Scheduling my unemployed life...

Ok, so I find that I am dreadfully unorganized and have a really hard time with schedules, but everything I read about being self employed says in order to be successful I will need to work like I have a "real" job.  So I have written down a tentative schedule for myself that hopefully I can uphold.  I'll keep you posted on how I do.  Also, this is all keeping in mind that I have a dog and a 6-month-old baby (who I am nursing) and am going to school.  Homework will have to be scheduled for the weekends and evenings.  Uggg!  I don't know if I can do this.....

My new schedule for my work day:

                    Mon.                         Tues.                   Wed.                Thurs.               Fri.

6:50-8:00     Wake Up                    Same                   Same                Same                 Same
                    Take Son to School
                    Get Ready

                  
8-10:00       Blog/Misc.                   Blog/Misc.           Blog/Misc.        School              Blog/Misc.                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                           

10-12:00     Thrift Store Shopping   Photo and List     CareNet           School               Photo and List
                   **until done                 Thrift Finds                                                            New Jewelry

12-1:00       Lunch                          Lunch                  Lunch               School/Lunch     Lunch


1-3:00         Finish Thrifting/Misc.    Make Jewelry     Make Jewelry    Make Jewelry    Make Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment