Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hallelujah!

Yay!  I had my first sale last night to someone other than a friend or relative!  I have read on many of the Etsy forums that on average it takes about 1-2 months to get your first sale, and I have had 2 in my first 2 weeks!  I guess I attribute it to my total dedication to my business and my good photos.  I wasn't always that way though.  I have actually started my Etsy shop and different blogs at least 4 times before, but always gave up after a short time of not seeing "success".  For those of you out there who have not made a sale, just stick with it and always keep learning.  Take it one step at a time, and celebrate each small success.  And probably most important, make sure you are passionate about what you are doing.  As long as you keep at it, you will start seeing your sales go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment